Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bukit Antarabangsa landslide and 1993 land slide

Well we all couple of weeks a go a tragic landslide happen well below is a video on it . and for youf information this landslide killed 14 people at bukit antarabangsa the video shows the effect and the distruction caused by the landslide



Another landslide that happen in 1993 very tragic

landslide occur at Seaside Malaysia on 1993 year,this video was taken on the spot at that time.That year, I received a call by the owner of a tin mine (the element tin, not tin as in cans...). He said that his mine, which had been running for a few decades, was about to collapse. I rushed to the scene with my video camera and waited for a few hours. Finally, I took this valuable footage. Although the footage lasted only a few minutes, it is horribly exciting enough. I hope that this video can let you all appreciate the consequence of ruining our environment




0 comments:

Post a Comment