Friday, March 13, 2009

Regrets are a waste of time

"Regrets are a waste of time. They're the past crippling you in the present."

How are you ever going to be happy if you keep wallowing? Recently I've been spending hours boozing my way for the truths. Finally, I'd just give up realizing there's no ending to it. When I woke up the next morning, the pain will still crawling all over me. So what's the cure?

Gee, why hadn't I thought of that? There comes a time in every one's life when one doesn't want any more helpful advice. There comes a time when you no longer want people staring at you in church thinking God knows what, whispering things in foreign languages.

You're really glad you don't understand. There's only so much you can take before there comes a time when you just have to get out.

1 comments:

Michael said...

I tottaly agree though that regrets are a waste of time...

Post a Comment