Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Whoa ! didn't do much school holiday... only went to PD

So , this school holiday I was online and I guess doing some debating in school but that's about it until the end of the holiday on saturday I went to PD and came back sunday.

It was quite fascinating I stayed in this water challet and the legend PD was cool that I was living right above the sea ! LOL .... I also went looking for the damn eagle only to waste my energy going up the light house to see nothing !


Overall kind of cool but hey port disckson's beaches guess what happen there was some oil spill one side of the beach the water was totally black the other was extremely clear I was stressing myself thinking whether I should go in decided not too wouldn't want to come out all black !

Will update on pics real soon ! Also , I am changing the song of my blog as suggested. Feel free to suggest more improvements here .

0 comments:

Post a Comment